We make everything with love and care, so Teepee Joy items are warranted against manufacturing or material defects for a period of three years from the date you purchased them.
We require a proof of purchase when honoring a warranty, and can only work with the original purchaser of the items. This warranty is not transferable to anyone else, and is only valid on newly purchased items. Any items used for rental, demonstration, instruction, or purchased secondhand are no longer covered.
Manufacturing and material defects include seam tearing, stitching failures or fabric separations. These defects will be covered under the three year warranty.
Teepee Joy retains the right to inspect each item to determine whether the defects were caused by normal wear and tear, non-manufacturing issues, accidents, misuse, improper care or negligence. These types of damages are not covered under the warranty.
Teepee Joy also retains the right to repair and/or replace items with valid warranty claims at their discretion. Repair or replacement will be the only options for warranty claims. Refunds can not be issued.
This Warranty Does Not Cover The Following
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear, or overly enthusiastic play, and that shows no defects in the materials or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use in rental or instructional programs and activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, wind, rain, ice or other outdoor conditions.
- Spills, stains, non-seam tears, or any other fabric damage not caused by manufacturing defect.
- Damage caused by improperly caring for the Teepee Joy items.
- Damage caused by improper storage or handling.
- Items repaired by another service.
We stand behind our products 100%. To ensure you’re covered by our guarantee, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
To Use The Warranty
Send your items back to Teepee Joy by certified mail, along with your proof of purchase (receipt or invoice).
8120 Lawndale Ave
Skokie, IL 60076